lördag 11 juni 2011


http://open.spotify.com/track/5ZJeSjLZR7gomaARQaa7Zv

For some time now,
I have keept it all inside.
But these thought,
They start be unbearable.
Still I wonder,
What did go wrong exactly?

Everything I see,
Is the happy thoughts of you and me.
But still, something was missing,
And everything left me alone.
The sun tries to keep me at bay,
But without an embrace,
Without a single trace.
I'm lost..

Like someone planted a nightmare inside my mind,
Ticking,
Away the time I could have with you.
Then thoughts of justice is gone,
Everyone just thinks about vengeance.

This keep me up at night,
And it scares me.
To think we would be able.
To see each other again.
Just,
We never wanted.

It scares me.
To think,
The is a missing piece.
Inside of my grasp..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar