onsdag 25 januari 2012




 Patrick O'Hearn – Betrayed

Nothing ever turns out to be as you expected it to be,  It's always someone who feel betrayed by another one. It happens, that one out of two will end up getting hurt.  I never thought it would be easy,  Easy to remeber the things you want to forget.  Be someone you aint in front of those who believe in you. Neither did I believe, That some people would leave me alone..

I wish I could close my eyes and remeber a world without the constant fear. Fear of being judged, judged for not being me. See through the mirror without seeing those eyes, those eyes wich looks down apon me..
Still, I think not even those close to me can remeber how I feel or see thing in this world..


Now, in the end of january, when the snow lay thick. I dream of the cold beginning of autumn. When the rain can wash away my true colors..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar